Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Final


1.       By having an art gallery showing I had the experience of an artist. I got the chance to speak to some people who were into my photography. 
2.       The advice I can give next year’s AP Art class students is not to fall behind. Falling behind is the worst thing to do while in this class. You want to keep up and push yourself out of your comfort zone.
3.       The positive aspects of this class were learning new ways to use my camera. Also the people who I got to know and the experiences I got.
4.       Next year you could really stress the fact that if you fall back on an assignment, you will not get a good grade and it will be hard to catch up.
5.       I learned as an artist to use my camera in different ways. I also learned that I really do enjoy taking abstract photos. I also love value and contrast.
6.       In the future I will be taking photos for a wedding so I will use my skills. I also will be traveling a lot so I would put them to the test also.

No comments:

Post a Comment