Friday, February 22, 2013

Week One







 

I had no idea what to do for my concentration series. I went from wanting to do something with time and aging, to cars and how they are built, and finally the abstraction of animals. My first ideas that I took pictures for were different background for the teens aging process. I was concentrating  on places where kids, teens, adults, and grandparents would be seen. Clearly on the first try I gave up on this idea, I don’t like dealing with people very much. Now I am changing my idea to the abstraction of animals which I adore!

 


1 comment:

  1. Your new concentration idea sounds more you. Check your grammar in your concentration statement. The third sentence is a run-on. I am excited to see your photographs based on the animal theme!

    ReplyDelete