Thursday, April 4, 2013

Week six (Final Post)



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


 
 


 

This is our final week for working on our concentration series. My series has been annoying, great, stupid, and all around fun. I couldn’t have chosen a topic more on point about who I am. I love animals, and animals love me. This week I was stressed about photos to choose for my final twelve. As you can tell I couldn’t choose only twelve. This has been an experience that I wouldn’t trade for anything. It has made me grow as an artist.

P.S The photos are not in order, sorry.


4 comments:

  1. These photos are just amazing! Each photo has such great clarity and texture. I love the image of the diptych of the dog and Stormi. It overall looks amazing and mind blowing! I'm really impressed with your final photos. I can also see the hard work and effort you put into this awesome selection of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are great! I love how they are so weird and original! The photos you made with Stormi's face are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Adriana! Allowing yourself to be compared to animals, while knowing that your are partly the same. Having the two images compared to each other, yet so different, (Stormi and the chicken and dog) they are just... all I can say is wow. These pictures are so interesting, because they make you thing of how close we are to animals in some ways, while incredibly far away, in some other respects. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These images are fantastic! I am very impressed with all of the images you have taken! They are all very clear. They leave me in awe, especially, the image of the pig snout. Your images are clearly original.

    ReplyDelete